Certified IT Quality Expert – CITQP
Accredited IT Quality Expert – AITQE
IT QUALITY INDEX framework expert level training
Course length: 2 days including 60 minutes certification exam
Price: 1260 EUR 1110 GBP 1896 USD including certification exam (VAT excl.)
Place and date: see courses calendar
Download course detail here
Registration: registration form
Prerequisites: ITIL® Intermediate certificate, demonstrated IT management skills.
Target group: IT managers with a focus on IT quality, team leaders, IT quality managers, CIOs. Individuals aiming to become Certified IT Quality Experts (CITQE – internal use) or Accredited IT Quality Expert (AITQE – commercial use, consultants). This course is mandatory for licensing process for gaining Accredited IT Quality Expert accreditation.
Course Learning Objectives: This qualification presents an expert level of IT Quality Index framework – concept of quantification quality of IT into management comprehensive form. Course participants will gain expert knowledge of 48 quality dimensions, how to assess their IT quality levels, identify areas with biggest improvement potential. Candidates will learn how to manage quality assessment session, how to process, interpret and communicate result data. Candidates will gain knowledge how to focus communication with business on overall quality. Candidates will get an understanding of data processing logic, licensing rules and way of working within AITQE community. SFIA skills: Quality management QUMG 5-7, Quality assurance QUAS 5-6, Quality standards QUST 5, Conformance review CORE 5-6.
- IT Quality measurement – motivations
- Previous models used to analyse IT quality
- Architectural design of holistic IT quality assessment
- IT Quality Index – model, principles
- Quality domains, dimensions, attributes
- Human assets
- IT Quality Index assessment – planning, organization, method of assessment
- Analysis and processing
- Interpreting results, creating management summary, results presentation
- Managing assessment session – who/what/how
- Data processing – logic
- Free / commercial exploitation – licensing rules
- Value proposition
- ITQI Association
- Test – 60 minutes, writing answers to scenario + questions
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Active participation in course – role playing,
- Course is lead by experienced Accredited IT Quality Expert / Trainer – AITQE / AITQT
IT QUALITY INDEX XX% is a trade mark of Q4IT Limited. All rights reserved.