Certified IT Quality Manager – CITQM
Course length: 1 day including 60 minutes certification exam
Price: 960 € + VAT
Place and date: see courses calendar on main page
Download course detail here
Registration: registration form
Prerequisites: CITQE – Certified IT Quality Expert.
Target group: IT managers with focus on IT quality, team leaders, IT quality managers, CIOs. Individuals aiming to become Certified IT Quality Manager – CITQM. Course is targeted to IT quality managers managing continual IT quality improvement systems.
Course Learning Objectives: This qualification presents deep understanding how IT Quality Index framework could form basis for continual quality improvement in all quality dimensions. Course participants will gain knowledge how to design, operate IT quality management system on strategic, tactical and operational level. SFIA skills: Quality management QUMG 5-7, Quality assurance QUAS 5-6, Quality standards QUST 5, Conformance review CORE 5-6.
- Overview of IT quality management system
- Overview of ITQI framework
- Designing visual IT QMS system
- Key components of IT QMS
- Establishing IT QMS – roles, activities
- Improvements initiations, recording, processing
- Managing improvements
- Measuring value of improvements
- Reporting and KPIs of IT QMS
- Value to business
- Test – 60 minutes, writing answers to scenario + questions
- Course is led by experienced Accredited IT Quality Expert and Trainer – AITQE / AITQT
- Course is including practical assignments to provide platform for learning by doing
IT QUALITY INDEX XX% and IT QUALITY INDEX is a registered trademark of Q4IT Limited. All rights reserved.