Certified IT Quality Professional – CITQP
Introduction into IT QUALITY INDEX framework
Course length: 1 day including 60 minutes test
Date & Place: 5th June 2017, London, 23rd August London, 23rd October Copenhagen
Target group: All IT professionals, CIO, Senior IT managers, IT managers, Quality Assurance managers, Compliance leads, Supervisors, IT professionals, Individuals aiming to become either Certified IT Quality Professional – CITQP, or want to achieve higher level Certified IT Quality Expert – CITQE or Accredited IT Quality Expert – AITQE
Price: 665 € + VAT including test.
In case of interest you can register on-line.
Do you need more information or do you prefer a printed registration form?
No prerequisites – ITIL® Foundation or higher certificates are very helpful
Course Learning Objectives
This qualification presents an overview of IT Quality Index framework – concept of quantification quality of IT into management comprehensive form. Course participants will gain knowledge how to asses actual IT quality levels, identify areas with biggest improvement potential. Successful candidates will be awarded with Certified IT Quality certificate – CITQP. For candidates willing to actively use IT QUALITY INDEX framework extended course is available – IT Quality Index Expert – CITQE.
- IT Quality measurement – motivations
- Previous models used to analyse IT quality
- Architectural design of holistic IT quality assessment
- IT Quality Index – model, principles, IT quality definition
- Quality domains, dimensions, attributesBusiness/customers
- Human assets
- Technique of IT Quality Index assessment
- Analysis and processing
- Interpreting results, creating management summary, results presentation
- Value to business
- Test – 60 minutes, writing answers to 6 questions
Participants will learn
- How to assess IT quality and quantify the results
- How to process data
- Compare quality levels pre / after improvement project
- Communicate quality levels to customers
- Course material is in English to keep consistency with internationally used terms
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Active participation in course – role playing
- Course is lead by experienced Accredited IT Quality Expert (AITQE)
IT QUALITY INDEX® is a registered mark of Q4IT Limited. All rights reserved.