IT Quality Index 2019 Edition published 11 April 2019
Since the first edition (November 2017) the book is now providing more content:
Parts of the book:
- IT Quality Index – IT quality measurement method, based on systems thinking
- Quality/Costs benchmarking mechanism
Added in 2019 edition
- IT Quality Management System
- Visual Proportional Board to visualize improvements and quantify benefits
- Method of quantification of improvements benefits – RBA method
All body of knowledge is practical, derived from real-world projects, ready-to-use templates and checklists. Our main motivation is to provide means of positive feedback to high quality CIO work, as contrast to ever used audits or maturity assessments. ITQI is about balancing quality and resources, not about endless improvements without understanding wider context..
Book is available on Amazon so everyone can get access to IT quality domain.
If you want to learn more, IT Quality courses are available: IT Quality Foundation, Expert, Manager
For consultants there is opportunity to become IT Quality Expert to deliver IT Quality related consultancy projects (measurement and designing IT QMS).