IT QUALITY INDEX Expert course – Certified IT Quality Expert – CITQE
and / or Accredited IT Quality Expert – AITQE
Course length: 2 days including test
Place and date: see here
Target group: Individuals aiming to become Certified IT Quality Experts – CITQE, or Accredited IT Quality Expert – AITQE, CIO, Senior IT managers, IT managers, Quality Assurance managers, Compliance leads, Supervisors, IT professionals
Price: 1260 EUR 1110 GBP 1896 USD
In case of interest you can register on-line.
Do you need more information or do you prefer a printed registration form?
ITIL® Intermediate certificate, demonstrated IT management skills. Main target group are candidates who are aiming to become Certified IT Quality Expert – CITQE, Accredited IT Quality Expert – AITQE, Accredited IT Quality Trainer – AITQT.
Course Learning Objectives
This qualification presents an expert level of IT QUALITY INDEX framework – concept of quantification quality of IT into management comprehensive form. Course participants will gain expert knowledge how to asses actual IT quality levels, identify areas with biggest improvement potential. AITQE will learn, how to communicate results to stakeholders.
Candidates will learn how to manage quality assessment session, how to process, interpret and communicate result data. For becoming Accredited IT Quality Expert and to pass IT QUALITY INDEX accreditation additional conditions and term apply.
Course agenda – Day 1
- IT Quality measurement – motivations
- Previous models used to analyse IT quality
- Architectural design of holistic IT quality assessment
- IT Quality Index – model, principles, definition of IT quality
- Quality domains, dimensions, attributes
- Human assets
- IT Quality Index assessment – planning, organization, method of assessment
- Analysis and processing
- Interpreting results, creating management summary, results presentation
- Value to business
- Test – 60 minutes, writing answers to scenario and scenario related questions
- Managing assessment session – who/what/how
- Data processing – logic
- Free / commercial exploitation – licensing rules
- Value proposition
- ITQI Association
- Test – 60 minutes, writing answers to scenario + questions
What the participants will learn
- How to lead quality assessment sessions
- How to process data
- Compare quality levels pre / after improvement project
- Benchmark Cost / Quality of IT in context
- Communicate quality levels to customers
- Communicate IT quality term
- Course materials in English
- Course participants are provided with hot/cold drinks, lunch, snacks
- Active participation in course – role playing
- Course is lead by experienced Accredited IT Quality Expert / Trainer (AITQE / AITQT)