All IT QUALITY INDEX assessment must be delivered by Accredited IT Quality Experts (AITQE).
Conditions and requirements should be requested by mail – see Contacs page.
Requirements for AITQE:
- ITIL Intermediate certification or ITIL Expert
- LinkedIn profile
- Demonstrated experience with IT management and IT consultancy
- Passing IT Quality Index Expert course including test
- Personal and professional quality – positive acceptance in ITSM community
Some exceptions in requirements can be conditionally approved.
Accreditation is granted on individual basis, accreditation is always granted to individual person and company. Any assessment is delivered and quality guaranteed by concrete AITQE – Quality certificate is signed and guaranteed by individual AITQE.
Granting accreditation for Accredited IT Quality Expert is not automatic process after collecting requirements, Our aim is to maintain community of AITQE as respected group of ITSM professionals, who are known and recognized in ITSM community, who are positive and maintain high ethic standards. Every accreditation is conditional, can be terminated if rules of IT Quality Index assessments are not followed.
Participation on all quality assessments is recorded – participants are gaining credits which can be used for becoming AITQE. Special award is also granted to person with highest volume of credits collected over calendar year.
Loyalty fee is applied to:
- Accredited IT Quality Experts – AITQEs – on annual basis
- Per assessment
detail info can be requested by mail.
Scheduled IT Quality Index trainings:
- IT QUALITY INDEX Foundation – London 5th June 2017 (read details) – Certified IT Quality Professional – CITQP
- IT QUALITY INDEX Expert – London 5-6th June 2017 (read details) – Certified IT Quality Expert – CITQE, Accredited IT Quality Expert – AITQE
- IT QUALITY INDEX Foundation – Vienna 21st September 2017
- IT QUALITY INDEX Expert – Vienna 21-22nd September 2017